- Bondholders can vote by physically attending the meeting in person or by appointing a proxy.
- The Attendance and Proxy forms for each bond tranche can be found at the following link: www.orcogroup.com/investors/bondholders/general-bondholders-meetings
- Physical attendance: The venues of the general meetings can be found in the respective convening notices at the above link.
- The Attendance and Proxy form should be accompanied by a blocking certificate. The blocking certificate is ultimately issued by the clearing systems, Euroclear/Clearstream. If a bondholder does not directly have an account with Euroclear/Clearstream, the blocking certificate can be obtained from the custodian financial intermediary (usually a bank) that holds an account with Euroclear/Clearstream.
- Electronic instructions and blocking through the clearing systems: Account holders may instruct the clearing systems as to whether they will attend the meeting in person or vote by proxy. Euroclear/Clearstream will then issue a SWIFT confirmation, which constitutes the blocking certificate and includes the number of bonds and the name of the beneficial owner and/or custodian bank. The paper Attendance and Proxy form specifying the vote and proxy details must still be submitted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a copy of the completed Attendance and Proxy should be sent to Orco Property Group at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 2011 bonds (CZ0000000195):
- The same procedure as above, except that a blocking certificate is not needed. Instead, the bondholder must provide OPG with a document proving bondholding as of the end of the record date, which is 25 April 2012.